Fresh wraps and peanut sauce need to be introduced to your friends and family! This flavorful thai food is bursting with fresh ingredients and nutrients to get all it’s indulgers healthy! You will love this dish!
Fresh wraps otherwise known as spring rolls are a fabulous way to eat raw food in a fun and tasty way. We all know raw veggies don’t always look a appetizing. But I promise this is one of the best and most delicious ways to eat vegetables!
Have a blast with family and friends while making this delicious and nutritious meal!
- 6 cups sprouts or sliced organic spinach
- 2 carrots, grated or speared
- 1 cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro
- sauteed mushrooms
- sesame seeds
- protein of choice, smoked salmon, baked/fried salmon, tuna, mahi mahi, or halibut
- 1 recipe peanut sauce ( below)
- 1 Pack of rice wrappers
- 1 bowl of hot water
- Bake or fry protein to your liking.
- Slice vegetables and lay on serving plate.
Making the wrap:
- Soak rice wrapper in hot water for 10 seconds, place on plate, lay vegetables in middle of wrapper and wrap like a burrito closing both ends.
- Dip in peanut sauce and enjoy!
Peanut sauce may be one of my favorite thai foods ever. Possibly because of my love affair with peanuts. Can’t get enough peanut butter! Other Thai peanut sauce have unhealthy additions like sugar, vinegar and processed sauces. This recipe is crazy good and is full of healthy ingredients. Enjoy sauce with fresh wraps!
- 1 orange
- 1/4 cup lime
- 1 cup organic peanuts ( if raw then toast)
- 1/2 cup brags sauce
- 1/2 inch chunk of fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves sautéed with 1tsp oil (sesame or coconut)
- 4 TBSP white sesame seeds ( toasted) or 1 TBSP tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut milk ( canned full fat)
- 1/8 siracha sauce
- 1 TBSP fish sauce
- Toast sesame seeds in oil and let cool
- toast peanuts in oven 350 degrees F for 10 min and let cool
- blend everything until smooth
- Serve warm or chilled