Gluten free Spice Waffles
Starting a gluten free diet will give you more energy, vibrancy and weight loss!
Gluten is the protein in some grain products. It is extremely damaging to the lining of your intestines. This damage could result in an autoimmune disorder.
Don’t miss this unbelievable lifestyle change. Replace gluten containing products with more healthy ones today! You will never regret any effort you put into your health and wellbeing. It’s gives back to your happiness and joy 10 fold!
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup Gluten free flour blend (pamalas)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 dates
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk or plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup apple sauce
- 2 TBSP honey
- water if needed
- Heat waffle iron to VERY HOT
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix
- Combine all wet ingredients
- Blend all ingredients in vit mix or blender until smooth- add water if needed
- Allow ingredients to thicken for 5 min
- Spray iron with coconut oil spray or spread on with brush- Coat well!
- Pour batter in and allow 5 min or more to cook
- Remove from iron and enjoy
- Maple syrup
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Mint leaves
- Fig sauce (5 chopped figs, pinch of salt, 2 TBSP honey- heat over stove)
- Fresh fruit
- Apple sauce
- Chopped nuts
Don’t miss out on tasty recipes and exclusive health tips only for my newsletter crew!
Join here> Vibrant Life Journey Newsletter