Cilantro Pesto Cubes (vegan)
Cilantro is one of the best ways to detoxify the system. This cilantro pesto is the best ways to consume this super herb. Don’t miss out on this mouth watering recipe!
- 1/3 cup whole almonds (with or without skin)
- 1/3 cup Mexican pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 2 cups packed cilantro, large stems removed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- Water if needed
- In a food processor or blender, process the almonds until they have turned into fine crumbs. (vita mix is best)
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Scrape sides a few times
- Scoop with spoon into ice cube trays.
- After frozen, pop the cilantro pesto cubes out of the trays and place into a freezer plastic bags.
- Use all year round! Grab some out of the bag for dips, seasonings and sauces!
Don’t miss another healthy recipe!
Follow my blog and sign up for my news letter.
Sign up for my Rock’n newsletter for recipes and cutting edge health tips!