This recipe is mouth watering! My mom had a friend come over and she offered her a bar. She then ran up the stairs and thanked me so much for this incredible treat!
Do you like a coconut almond joy bar? Then you MUST try these. You will be amazed!
- 1 TBSP coconut butter
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5 dates
- 1 TBSP raw honey
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- pinch salt
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 5 drops vanilla stevia
- Put all the bar ingredients into a food processer and blend until mixed and coconut flakes are broken up into small chunks.
- Press into a 9×9 baking pan. Freeze for ½ hour or more.
- Remove from freezer and from baking pan.
- Cut square chunk into ½ inch by 2 inch bars.
- Place on cookie pan lined with wax paper.
- Freeze again- add optional banana slice on top of each.
- Melt coconut oil over low heat.
- Add cacao and stevia.
Rolling the bars:
- Remove bars from freezer.
- Roll each bar in chocolate sauce.
- Place back on wax paper.
- Freeze for 15 min.
- Take out and enjoy.
- Store in freezer.
Don’t miss another healthy recipe!
Follow my blog and sign up for my news letter!
Subscribe to our mailing list